Saturday 23 December 2023

Wishes

There has been a lot of personal stuff going on here over the last few weeks which has left little time for blogging or Christmas preparations.

I am really sorry I have been unable to visit you all in the run up to the big event of the year and hopefully this will change in the not too distant future - not least because I need a little bit of R and R and calling into blogland is one of my most relaxing things to do and I do love to see what everyone has created.

Thank you to all my blogging buddies who have sent me beautiful cards and messages too.
 Here is a simple white embossed Penny Black stamp coloured with watercolours with a heartfelt sentiment to wish you all a wonderfully peaceful and happy Christmas surrounded by those that you love wherever you are in the World. x

12 comments:

Carole said...

This is beautiful as ever Viv. Wishing you all the best for the festive season. xx

Glennis F said...

A very Happy Christmas to you Viv, I hope next year will be a better one

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love tree,watercolured background abd beautiful sentiment.
Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

I hope the Christmas break brings some respite for you and you can get a little time to relax. Love your card. The white embossing with the water colouring looks fabulous. Merry Christmas, I hope things settle for you soon xx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Viv. Hope your personal issues improve soon.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy, healthy and creative 2024.
Liz xx

Christine Alexander said...

Such beautiful watercolouring, love the card
Have a wonderful Christmas xx

LesleyG said...

What a beautiful card. I hope you get some well deserved R&R. Happy Christmas xxx

Brenda in IN said...

This water coloring is beautiful and the colors blend so well. Take your time and relax and have a wonderful Christmas holiday.

Anke said...

WOW Viv your card is so beautiful, fantastic art.

Have a lovely Christmas.

Hugs
Anke

Bonnie said...

A beautiful way to use this sweet tree, Viv! It's going into my CASE folder. It seems like this Christmas season has been super busy. Here's hoping things slow down and we can enjoy our hobby again.

Sarn said...

Beautiful card and wonderful sentiment.

Hope you get the R&R you need and that the personal issues resolve. Wishing you all the best for 2024. Hugs, Sarnie xxx

Pat said...

Sorry it's rather late but hope 2024 is a good year for you Viv, and this card was so gorgeous when I was looking back to see what you had made recently that I just had to comment on it..just love the colours and the swirly tree is so pretty. x