Saturday 30 December 2023

Ellie's 2023 in Review

Second post from me today -
As 2023 draws to a close (and to be honest the way things have been the last few weeks it can't come soon enough!) it's time for the annual Year in Review hosted by Ellie - the link is HERE
Sharing a card from each month of the year - If you want to read the corresponding post just click on the month! The December  make was added in another post earlier today so please have a look!

January


October



November


December


Happy New Year.  x


7 comments:

HilaryJane said...

This post demonstrates beautifully what I meant in my previous comment. Thank you, they are all stunning. I am sorry you have had a challenging time recently. Happy New Year to you xx

Aquarius said...

Lovely to see this review of a year in cards. Thanks for sharing. All the very best of wishes for a really good 2024.

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, I loved looking back on all your 2023 creativity, so many beautiful designs - love it 😊. Wishing you a very Happy New Year! All the best for 2024, may it be full of peace, good health and happiness ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful assortment of cards you chose for your favorites of 2023! I do love each one of these but the January card in shades of pink and white might just be my favorites from these.

PS: I just saw this post when I commented on your CCC card, but think you didn't link it up yet. Thought you might wanted to share with the rest of the year in review hop co-hosts too :)
xEllie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sarn said...

Just shows how talented you are Viv. Each card is a little masterpiece to be treasured.

Hoping 2024 will be a happy and healthy one for you. Hugs, Sarnie xxx

Pia S said...

You had a great creative year in 2023 and I was the lucky receiver of your January card and I absolutely adore it. Happy new year and happy crafting 2024!

Bonnie said...

These were some of my favorites too, Viv! Happy New Year!