Monday 29 April 2019

Floral

A quick post from me today!
Sharing a card I made recently for a friends Birthday using a NBUS stamp!
Had this PB 'Delicate Florals' set for a while and this is the first time this particular stamp from the set has seen ink!

I stamped and silver embossed then used DI's to colour. (Picked Raspberry, Victorian Velvet, Cracked Pistachio)
Die cut a Butterfly and silver embossed the body before popping it onto a teeny scrap of vellum which I coloured with Cracked Pistachio DI.
Die cut the sentiment and coloured again with Cracked Pistachio before mounting onto the die cut stitched squares.
A few paint splatters to finish.

Sharing over at
PB&More - Spring
PB Saturday Challenge - Fresh Spring Colours
Allsorts - Feminine
CAS on Friday - Butterflies
Alphabet - C for Cas

Thanks for visiting me today. I will come see you all soon as I can! have a great day whatever you're doing. xx

18 comments:

Aquarius said...

I'm sure your friend loved this card - it is so delicate and the colours are so well chosen.

brenda said...

This is very pretty and delicate Viv and a nice change to use silver EP, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Feminine' theme and Penny Black and More 'Spring' theme.

B x

Carole said...

I love this Viv..everything about it is lovely! xx

ÅsaJ said...

Such a nice card! Love the silver embossing! Thanks for joining CAS on Friday! Hugs Åsa

Jo said...

Beautiful x

Kathleen said...

Love the double layering of the white card and I love this stamp and the way you have embossed it, super CAS card. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Meggymay said...

A lovely design, it is a beautiful card with a really pretty floral image.
Yvonne xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the embossed delicate stamp
Carol x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Viv, I love design and the heat embossing is lovely. xx

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Love the embossing. [Bunny]`

Betty4 said...

I just found your blog and I can see there won't be much getting done around here today. I'm going to make a big cup of Earl Grey and spend the next few hours feasting. The card you made is gorgeous!

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done, Viv. Love the design with the ink splatter in the background and wonderful blossom!
Thank you so much for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge. Hope to see you joining in again in May.

Ellie from
Ellibelle's Corner

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is such a pretty CAS design with lovely delicate colours. Thanks for joining the fun at Penny Black Saturday Challenge:)

Sian said...

A beautiful card. I love the silver embossing. Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

papierelle said...

Beautiful!! I love the design and the little splashes.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card Viv, lovely and pretty.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and
over at Penny Black and more Challenges;-))m

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mac Mable said...

Such a delicate and feminine card. What a wonderland strapped image and the colours are beautiful x Sorry for the late commenting....I did read your post but clearly didn't comment!!! x