Saturday 18 May 2019

May Mid Month reminder - Stamping Sensations

Here is my little nudge to remind you of our May Challenge at Stamping Sensations!

Chocolate Baroque are our sponsors - and who wouldn't want to win some stash from them???!

I again used the Honey Bee stamp set and my Honeycomb embossing folder (and if you missed the first post about this challenge it is HERE).
I really do like this stamp set!

So after a little bit fussier with the last one, this time I went for CAS.

The flower and bees were stamped, watercoloured and fussy cut.

I added some Glossy accents to the bees wings and they really do look transparent now on the card!

The background was inked with Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey and Squeezed Lemonade and I applied the Bokeh technique of sponging over it with a circle stencil and white pigment ink.

Another piece of cord to secure the cute sentiment and done!

10 comments:

brenda said...

A perfect embossing folder to compliment the Honey Bee set Viv.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Carole said...

Fabulous card Viv!...and get you...bokeh...I'll be round for some lessons..lol!

Bunny said...

Love this sunshiny card. 

[Bunny]

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A bee-utiful card Viv. Your background is superb and your eyes are drawn straight in to the gorgeous Sunflower and the Bees. Their wings look fab too x

Pia S said...

It’s a well coordinated card, the yellow panel with flower is eye catching and I love how you arranged the string!

papierelle said...

The bees look so alive. Beautiful card!!

Mrs A. said...

Bee-tiful card. I love the water coloured flower and your fussy cutting. Hugs Mrs A.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Viv and those bees wings look so real...

Anne

Pat said...

What a sunshiny card Viv and I adore the lovely large sunflower with the bees a buzzin' and like the last you have use that pretty yarn this time to hang the little sentiment label from, and more pretty honeycomb embossing too. x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stamp and beautifully watercoloured perfectly co-ordinating panel and embossing
Carol x