Tuesday 10 March 2020

Dirty Leftovers Part 1!

Following on from my last post this is the 2nd card made with my finished 'Dirty Pour'. I've  a smallish square bit left which will be subject to a third and final post in due course!! But I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who visited and left me so many wonderful amazing comments - I was happy with my card but even happier that you all took the time to visit!
I have no idea why this frame looks like it isn't square! Cos it is...........................

Anyway -the background of the frame was the leftover piece from the embossed background on the first card.

I stamped a few grassy bits in Smokey Grey ink, then added a couple of pale pink flowerheads and a couple of small dots.

The flower is a die I have had for a while and never used and happily two small pieces cut off from the heart fitted so I was able to paper piece.
I haven't added a sentiment yet as can't make my mind up!

The same with the middle of the frame that I now have left over and have to decide what to do with it! Such decisions!!

Linking up to
CAS Mix Up - Acrylic Paint (Stamping/Die Cutting/Paper Piecing)

Flower Challenge - Anything Goes
Pixies Playground - # 373

Thanks for looking today. x


25 comments:

Pia S said...

Seriously liking this paint style, fantastic colors and patterns and a really striking design.

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW absotuley stunning, I love your card.

Hugs
Anke

Lynne said...

Another gorgeous make Viv. I really need to try this technique x

Mac Mable said...

I am so glad you have shown us more of your amazing pours Viv. Your card does not need a sentiment it just needs to be framed....x.
It is stunning, unique and amazing with a fun and fabulous technique.
Mixed media and keeping it CAS and a great showcase of how to do this...
I guess you might have guessed Viv, that I love this! x.

Carole said...

Hello you 'dirty' devil! Fantastic use of the left overs and even the white bottom right seems to go with the flower! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Another gorgeous card Viv this technique is fabulous

Anne

Aquarius said...

Great use of more of your dirty paint experiments. The square is an optical illusion thing all to do with the curvy lines

Bunny said...

Apparently I missed your first post on the pour so I had to go back and see it. First, let me say I cracked up when you wrote you cut your heart out. Okay, maybe it's my sense of humor but it was so funny. Second, I love that card. It is fabulous and so is this one. Now you make me want to try it. In those some colors as I do love that combo or a blue and brown combo. Fabulous job. I can't wait to see what else you pour your heart into. [Bunny]

Sarn said...

WOW - this looks AMAZING mate.

Am running off to see the previous post now.

Hugs, Sarnie xxx

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous mix of colours, love the subtle inlay with the delicate stamping great make.

Kath x

Christine Alexander said...

love the effect with the die cut and the dirty pour. Isn't it great to have so many cards from one messy project :)

Robyn Oliver said...

Brilliant, I love it Viv, hugs Robyn

maria f. said...

What a fabulous card - off to check out your original creation.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the dramatic colours of your dirty pour,paper pieced flower and the delicate stamped flowers make a good contrast
Carol x

Susan Joyce said...

Wow Viv this is gorgeous, I love every design element.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Total wow factor!!! I'm in awe! Thanks for playing again:)

Loll said...

A second gorgeous card using your dirty pour, Viv! You are on a roll, girl! The flower really stands out against the gray grasses and pale pink flowers. LOVE how the frame looks. Looking forward to seeing what you do with that last piece of dirty pour! xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Another stunning card Viv. I love this card that you've made with the leftovers.

Sue xx

KandA said...

Another gorgeous card Viv, such a lovely design and a super flower die xx

Jo said...

A beautiful encore and another spectacular card xx

Sue said...

Wow, another stunning card with the acrylic pour, Viv. Love the colours and design, a fabulous card.

Pat said...

I think the colours swirled together so beautifully and the frame and inner scene look perfect Viv, and your paper pieced die cut flower looks great too.

Di said...

Once again, another fabulous make Viv. Wonderful design and I LOVE the colours - now gonna look back over your posts to find out about the dirty pour technique!

Hugs

Di xx

Linda said...

Your acrylic pour looks amazing ..... fab colours. I've yet to try this technique .... it does look like fun.
Gorgeous cards too .... I love the die cut flower xx

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx